Tuesday, March 31, 2015

More Animal Madness ~ Lisää Höpöilyä Koirien Kustannuksella

I totally forgot to post an update to my doggy snood. I made couple hats for my pups, one looking like a zebra and the other was supposed to be a some sort of cheetah type kitty, but forgot to show you the newer ones.  :) You can see the original post here. The zoo has grown a bit, the next in line was a tiger and frog and I have to say I had ton of fun making these. I also have a piglet and lamb one, but the ears need a bit fixing, so I will post about those later once my criteria has been met ;)

Someone is not amused!

Totaalisesti pääsi unohtumaan päivitys minun koirapipoihini. Tein pari hassua pipoa koirilleni, yhden seepran tyylisen ja toisen gepardin oloisen misun, mutta unohdin näyttää minun muita versioitani. :) Voit nähdä alkuperäisen bloggaukseni täältä. Eläintarhamme on kasvanut hieman, seuraavina vuorossa ovat tiikeri ja sammakko ja täytyy myöntää että minulla on ollut aikalailla hauskaa näitä neuloessani. Myös possu ja lammas ovat nähneet päivänvalon, mutta heidän korvansa kaipaavat hieman kohennusta ja bloggailenkin niistä sitten korjaukset tehtyäni. ;)


Keep on feeding me cookies and you can take a picture... if you're fast.






No comments:

Post a Comment